Friday, March 23, 2007

A Dedication
















Am dedicating this blog to my friends ( Connie, Choon Sheen, and Laura) who had been with me the past 3 and 1/2 years in Penang.

To Connie - When I first came back to Penang, you welcome me and took me in. You introduced me to the church members and you provided support when I didnt have friends. I came to know alot of people through you, and we became fast friends after that. I enjoyed the times where we go watch movies in the cinema and my house. Also when we go shopping and doing stuff together. Since you have gone back to KL, I lost one shopping/movie/activity partner.. really miss the good ol' times we had.. .really miss the laughter and joy we shared..you are always jovial and happy and we tend to complement each other on that.

To Choon Sheen - You have also been one of the people that I can click with in church. Though, you dont have much time because of your research, yet you take out the time to spend it with me. Really appreciate that. Also perhaps because we could speak mandarin, so we sort of like click..and have a lot of fun times talking about rubbish and also bottomline we do share problems together and listening ear. Thank you for your friendship, and will miss you when you are going away soon .

To Laura - Though I know you the longest since bible camp, I didnt really get to know you that well until we started have bible study. You have always been a source of good counsel and listening ear to all three of us. You are generous with your sharing to us, and really thank you for that. You are also a good shoulder to cry on and a good support system to us and to me also. Thank you.

Friends will come and go, but I take this opportunity to thank all three of you and how you have touched my life without knowing it in your own sweet way. I wish you all three the best. Take care my dear friends..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello cat, so flattered to read ur dedication blog, well i am sure u would do that to any sis that is around you. God heard ur prayer when u wanted to remain in sngh and lead me to you, simple as that. I had wonderful times spent with you and will cont to carry those memories.
connie

Cheryl Leong said...

Hey, friends comes and goes but when you really look at it, those true friends does not really goes away. They are still there for you but are just invisible when you're in you happy n joyous moment. When you're sad and need a freind to talk to, they will just reappear to be b your side (although might not be physically). Cheers!